Indoor printing white pigment ink with best quality
We are a China based the dye ink manufacturer and supplier, we supply a broad range of products, , including sublimation ink, DTG pigment ink, eco solvent ink, piezoelectric dye/pigment ink, LED UV curable ink and solvent ink etc.
WER thermal dye ink commonly found in the current market are employed in small desktop inkjet printers and photo printers to print coated medias, the print has fine quality but fails to resist water. Additionally, since dye molecules will decompose rapid under the influence of ultraviolet irradiation, it will obviously fade when used outdoors for just one month. For this reason, the prints are usually added with a layer of coating. Then, the coated prints become waterproof as the ones using the oil-based ink. When using different kinds of coatings, the prints will display various effects, such as suede surface, bright surface, laser effect and so on.
By contrast, the dye ink we produce is different from the common UV types mainly in that the former uses water or ethanol as the thinner. Such thinners can not only reduce the viscosity but also do no harm to skins
For printer model
BCMY 4 color
BCMY,LC,LM 6 color
BCMY,LC,LM 6 color
BCMY,LC,LM 6 color
1. PH: 7~9
2. Boling point: 100ºC
3. Viscosity: 1.6~2.5
4. Lightfastness rating: 5~6''
5. Surface tension: 24~40
6. Package: 1000ml/bottle
1. Photo album sets made by wedding photo studios
2. Output of high definition and premium quality images
3. Duplication of artwork
4. High-grade album
5. Economical posters in malls
1. Adopt the high-grade imported raw material, never clog the nozzle, suitable for continuous printing, the thermal dye ink is produced by the special environmental formulation
2. The dry speed is proper, never seepage on the paper, with high compatibility and good weather resistance, can suit for the needs of high quality images
3. Professional color correction, the color of the image is vivid, with high revert ability
4. WER thermal dye ink has wide color gamut, bright coloring plus excellent color reduction
5. WER thermal dye ink boasts exceptional smoothness and stability, as well as high resistance to oxidation and UV while having no strong odor or poison. Since the dye is prevented from absorbing the UV, The ink will not change color or scale off from the printing media
6. The warranty for this type of ink lasts for more than 3 years
The viscosity of WER thermal dye ink ranges from 1.6 to 2.5 cps and the PH is from 7 to 9. The surface tension is between 24 and 40N/m. As a result, WER thermal dye ink has high intensity and is not easy to fade. Various colors for option include cyan, magenta, yellow and black etc. The ability against UV is also very excellent, since the boiling point is 100ºC, the dye ink should be used away from high-temperature heat sources. It is excellent for printing on photo paper, canvas, on-woven, Xuan paper, PVC banner and PP paper etc.
EPSON ink cartridges how to add? EPSON printer nozzle except when changing cartridges will be brought into the air, and when filled with ink if improper methods will bring the air, and even more air. So Thermal dye ink for indoor printers when injected slowly, so that the ink settling to the bottom of the cartridge, do not leave the air at the bottom of the cartridge. The specific method is: use transparent tape comes to the ink holes sealed (first intact residual ink drying on paper, must be sealed), opened the sealed cartridge paper above, you can see each color of ink there are two rooms above the hole (black cartridge on the two holes), there is a small trench through the vent, and the other is refilling the hole with individual ink cartridges refilling hole is plugged with a rubber plug, the two holes are refilling. Thermal dye ink for indoor printers amount does not exceed the extent to accommodate sponge, ink is completed, the paper seal affixed back, be careful not to vent grooves full sealed, a bomb or a bomb with your fingers to gently knock knock, excluding the bottom of the sponge bubbles. After standing for ten minutes to seal the ink hole strips directly to the cartridge back into the printer; seal the ink hole with a plug, remove the plug, the ink will bleed, do not point out is that refilling must be gentle, let sink in the end portion of the ink, too fast and easy to let the air left in the bottom of the break when printing; same time as the presence of air, causing the illusion of ink has been filled, no ink not play much, and the misconception that plug.