Sublimation ink for WER-HT02, Mimaki, Roland, Mutoh, etc.
The WER sublimation ink is also called the DTG pigment ink. It is manufactured by making the disperse dyes that have low energy and are easy for sublimation into the digital printing ink. The digital ink is to be printed on the transfer paper
Though heating, the images can be transferred onto the various materials in a very short period of time, including real silk, fiber cloth and textile fabric etc. With the characteristics of photo-level quality, high color fidelity, great image resolution as well as permanent preservation. The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled with pressure; the process ensures beautiful color and high definition images.
This WER sublimation ink is very suitable for customized development in the market as well as environmental protection requirements. It can be applied to garment printing, heat transfer banner with color drawing, advertisement flags, souvenir of scenic spots etc.
The product can be categorized into the disperse type as well as the active type. The former is a good choice for the chemical fiber type materials and the latter is applicable to cotton cloth, wool plus natural silk
CMYK LC LM
Roland 500/600/540/640/740 series
Mimaki JV4-130/JV4-160 JV22/JV33 JV2 series
Motoh RJ4100/6000/VJ1304/1604/8000 series
EPSONR270/R230/R290/C63/C65/C67 /4000/7600/9600/9800 series
HP 15BK/45BK/27BK/816BK/56BK series
High transfer efficiency, bright color, strong stability
1. Adopt high quality raw material and the good disperse, never clog the nozzle, suitable for continuous printing, the pigment ink is made by the special environmental formulation, never damage the print head.
2. The dry speed is proper, never seepage on the paper, with high compatibility and good weather resistance, can suit for the needs of high quality images
3. Professional color correction, the color of the image is vivid, with high revert ability
4. Color sharpness, high resolution, lifelike image after transfer.
5. High transfer rate through roll heat press system
6. Direct to print on plain fabric or professional real silk.
7. Good scratch resistance and washing resistance.
8. Suitable for piezo-electronic printers.
1. Keep it far from the flame, avoid the overheat and the sunshine straight.
2. Please print at the temperature 19°C-35°C.
3. Store in the ventilative, dry and cool places.
4. Please use fast after open bottle, after open, it is not suitable for store long.
5. Please keep it out of the children.
6. Avoid dust after open bottle
7. If the ink freeze in bottle, please put it in 19-35°C and wait it dissolve, use 2-3 hours after dissolve.
1. 1 liter / bottle , 5 liter / bottle
2. 1 Liter pack: 24 liter per carton, carton size:59*40.2*25.5cm, gross weight:28KG
5 Liter pack: 4 bottle per carton, carton size:37.5*28.2*34cm, gross weight:22KG
BCI-3 series and BCI-5 series ink cartridges filled with Sublimation ink for textile direct printing considerations of 3000/6000/6200/6500/8200 CANON series printers using BCI-3 series and BCI-5 series ink cartridges, ink reservoir chamber by the two components constituting the chamber and also the sponge, the sponge case from dropping out on the ink to fill the ink port generally occur since the ink storage chamber pierced hole is too little, the needle will be inserted to the air can not be applied when the ink is discharged , the pressure drops resulting from the sponge of your ink port outwardly. The solution has so handful of: 1, hold the original packaging orange lid, pressing it with tape around the ink supply port, then irrigation; 2, refilling the hole using a bigger expansion was surrounded by needles aside exhaust air outside the area, very good ink filling as swiftly as possible, after which sealed refilling holes. three, plastic beads straight above the major of your ink storage chamber into the ink storage area, plus completed ink immediately sealed with tape. Another to note is that immediately after the completion from the Sublimation ink for textile direct printing sure to add ink reservoir chamber cautiously sealed with tape, leak, then make the ink in the ink out of your mouth.