The WER sublimation ink is also called the heat transfer ink. It is manufactured by making the disperse dyes that have low energy and are easy for sublimation into the digital printing ink. The digital ink is to be printed on the transfer paper
Use WER sublimation ink and heat press technology, the images can be transferred onto the various materials in a very short period of time, including delicate porcelain, metal, real silk, chemical fiber cloth, plastics, ceramics, polyester, high temperature plastics, such as plexiglas, mylar or melamine. You can use it transfer picture to T-shirt, mugs, caps and other special things. The conversion is initiated by heat and controlled with pressure; the process ensures great image resolution as well as permanent preservation.
This sublimation ink is very suitable for customized development in the market as well as environmental protection requirements. It can be applied to garment printing, heat transfer banner with color drawing, advertisement flags, souvenir of scenic spots etc.
The product can be categorized into the disperse type as well as the active type. The former is a good choice for the chemical fiber type materials and the latter is applicable to cotton cloth, wool plus natural silk
CMYK LC LM
Roland 500/600/540/640/740 series
Mimaki JV4-130/JV4-160 JV22/JV33 JV2 series
Motoh RJ4100/6000/VJ1304/1604/8000 series
EPSONR270/R230/R290/C63/C65/C67 /4000/7600/9600/9800 series
HP 15BK/45BK/27BK/816BK/56BK series
High transfer efficiency, bright color, strong stability
1. Adopt high quality raw material and the good disperse, never clog the nozzle, suitable for continuous printing, the pigment ink is made by the special environmental formulation, never damage the print head.
2. The dry speed is proper, never seepage on the paper, with high compatibility and good weather resistance, can suit for the needs of high quality images
3. Professional color correction, the color of the image is vivid, with high revert ability
4. Color sharpness, high resolution, lifelike image after transfer.
5. High transfer rate.
6. Print on plain paper or professional sublimation transfer paper.
7. Good scratch resistance and washing resistance.
8. Suitable for piezo-electronic printers.