1. Wide applications
2. Brilliant color and wide color gamut.
3. The upgraded WER pigment ink simplifies the textile printing process, improved soaping and fastness. Its soaping fastness reaches the highest level of digital textile printing.
4. The upgraded ink support 360 dpi to 5760 dpi printing. Much easier process, no need pre-process fluid and fixing for white fabrics garment printing. It can help to realize waterless textile printing.
DTG pigment/DTG textile ink
for all printers with EPSON, KONICA, SEIKO, SPETRA,
POLARIS, XAAR printhead
CMYK+W & CMYK LC LM+W
100% testing on the machine
1. Soft handle
2. Fine fluency
3. Wide application;
4. Complete ink system
5. The first white ink in China, world-leading ink
6. Brilliant color, leading ink at home and abroad
7. Good stability, protect print-head; longer shelf life
8. High cost-effectiveness, only the half of inks abroad.
9. High fastness, all fastness factors reached high international standard
10. Simpler and shorter processing; without pre-process fluid and fixing for light color media; waterless textile printing;
1. Category:Garment, T-shirt, decorative fabric, wall cloth, curtain, artwork copy, nonwoven, other digital textile without steaming and washing
2. Media:Pure cotton, rayon, ramie, MODEL, bamboo fiber, TENCEL; cellulosic fiber; wool, silk; protein fiber; polyester, nylon, PU; Chemical fiber Etc.
3. Printer model:For all EPSON, KONICA, SEIKO, SPETRA, POLARIS, XAAR printhead printers. Due to different printer model, we have the correspondence inks
Fastness: (SGS figures)
1. Light fastness (cotton): 7-8 (up to 8)
2. Dry rubbing fastness (cotton): 4 (up to 5)
3. Wet rubbing fastness (cotton): 4 (up to 5)
4. Washing fastness (cotton): 4-5 (up to 5)
1. Fixing agent: make the fabric become more washable.
2. Cleaning fluid: clean the pipeline; keep nozzle form lacking of ink and breaking lines..
3. Printer-head protection lotion: keep printer under power off when use it; protect printer-heads.
4. Pre-treating fluid: mainly used for dark garment, helps to improve the white hiding power on dark garment, make the color more brilliant.