Boling point: 100ºC
Lightfastness rating: 5~6''
Surface tension: 24~40
1. Through third-party standards fine nanoscale filtration, the length of WER piezoelectric pigment ink is lower than 0.1 micron
2. WER piezoelectric pigment ink has no chemical precipitation, containing the effective anti-clogging additive, don't block the print head or have discontinuous problem
3. Because of the quick drying performance as well as outstanding edge effects, WER piezoelectric pigment ink can maintain bright colors and highly clear effects when applied to various kinds of printing media.
4. It is not toxic or corrosive, thus reducing the environmental pollution caused by chemical materials.
5. Additionally, WER piezoelectric pigment ink also has good compatibility while no odor.
6. The exceptional UV resistance allows your products to keep the original color for a very long time.
7. This kind of ink boasts pure printing color, great ability to reproduce the picture plus vivid image, the superb gradual tonal change brings out natural beauty.
8. Well sealed, WER piezoelectric pigment ink will be free from dust during storage and transportation
9. Our systematic, comprehensive and good testing method is a good guaranteed for the product quality
10. When used on the water-proof printing media, WER piezoelectric pigment ink has much stronger water resistance. It has bright color plus wide color gamut, can be used outdoor for one year
1. This water based ink is exclusive to piezoelectric photo printer, the bottle mouth should be kept clean before the product is opened
2. When the piezoelectric pigment ink is employed for the first time, other kinds of product in the ink tube should be thoroughly cleaned away with the cleaning solution in advance.
3. Different models of inks produced by various manufacturers should not be mixed together during use
4. The piezoelectric pigment ink should be added with professional cleaning tools
5. If there are any other problems, you can consult with our relevant technicians
1. WER piezoelectric pigment ink should be stored free from direct sunlight and high temperature. It can't be kept in the frozen state.
2. The temperature range of environment in which the ink is used should be from 19ºC to 35ºC
3. When the bottle is opened, the ink should be used timely since it should not be preserved for a long time when unsealed.
4. WER piezoelectric pigment ink should be put in the places beyond children's reach
5. If frozen at low temperatures, should be dissolved at the normal temperature for 2 to 3 hours before being used again.
6. WER piezoelectric pigment ink should be kept clean in the bottle either before or after the bottle is opened so as to avoid dust
7. The waste ink as well as the empty ink bottle should be appropriately disposed.
The viscosity of WER piezoelectric pigment ink ranges from 1.6 to 2.5 cps and the PH is from 7 to 9. The surface tension is between 24 and 40N/m. As a result, WER piezoelectric pigment ink has high intensity and is not easy to fade. Various colors for option include cyan, magenta, yellow and black etc. The ability against UV is also very excellent, since the boiling point is 100ºC, the piezoelectric pigment ink should be used away from high-temperature heat sources. It is excellent for printing on photo paper, canvas, on-woven, Xuan paper, PVC banner and PP paper etc.