As an experienced solvent ink manufacturer and supplier in China, our company provides a vast range of products, including eco solvent ink, water based dyement ink, LED UV curable ink, mercury UV curable ink, DTG ink and sublimation ink, among others
WER Konica solvent ink for used on most wide format inkjet printer and used for most uncoated pvc and coated pvc substrates, applied for advertisement boards, vehicles body, outdoor posters, store signboards etc
The picture printed with WER Konica solvent ink will fade less than 20% after 1.5-2 years outdoor irradiation without any lamination
The picture printed with WER Konica solvent ink vibrant, brilliant colors and excellent color gamut; never clogged the print head
WER Konica solvent based ink which hold features of stable quality, vivid color, wide color gamut and high weather resistant which enables good performance and enhances your company image in this field.
Professional manufacturer making Konica solvent ink, we are expert at making and export the best quality and best service.
Recommended to be stored indoors at a temperature between 5-30°C
Suitable for the followings Solvent-based printers
large format printers with Konica256 42pl print head
large format printers with Konica256 14pl print head
large format printers with Konica512 42pl print head
large format printers with Konica512 35pl print head
large format printers with Konica512 14pl print head
large format printers with Konica1024 42pl print head
large format printers with Konica1024 14pl print head
Flash point: 62 centigrade
Filter precision: <0.2micron
Surface tension: 24-36Mn/m
Optical density: >1.3
Particle Size: < 0.2 u
Light-fastness: 7 ~ 8
The type of Konica solvent ink has better chroma luminance and color saturation
It can flow out of the print head smoothly, the viscosity will change to a small extent as the temperature alters. When being used, the product will not have discontinuous problem or clog the print head
It may corrode the print head in a lower degree and has exceptional stability in respect of intermittent printing, long-term storage as well as printing at either high or low temperatures
The light fastness of the pigment contained in the solvent ink is at 7 to 8 level. Accordingly, the product is excellently sun-proof. Furthermore, on the print media, it has the ability to resist water, scraping and grinding.
Our product has little odor, no pollution to environment and no damage to human body. Thus, it is truly eco friendly.
The print media can be applied to include photo paper, pvc foam board, car sticker and flex banner
The packaging method is available in three types, 1liter/bottle, 4 liters/bottle and 5 liters/barrel
The shelf life lasts 12 months at least. When stored, the product should be sealed and put in environments that are light-proof and have normal atmospheric temperatures
Attention should be paid to the fact that this type of solvent ink is not compatible with other kinds of products. As a result, before putting the solvent based ink into the print head, the operator should first well cleaning up the ink tube and print head with the cleaning solution
Key points on using WER inks
1. Follow our instructions/using suggestions to flush out the whole ink supply system with our cleaner before using WER inks for the first time.
2. Before changing WER inks with other brands to products, you are suggested to flush out the whole ink supply system and print-heads with cleaners of our brand.
3. Check firstly if there is air in ink reservoir when losing nozzles happened. Discharge air out off ink reservoir if needed. Regularly clean-up on the sponge in ink reservoir is recommended for the purpose of lowering the chances of "nozzle clogging".
4. Even if the printers are possibly not to be operated for a long period of time, try to turn on and run them at least once a week to ensure the clearance of ink paths and print-heads
Precautions before changing to WER ink
1. Make sure the equipment/printer runs properly under normal working conditions.
2. Completely discharge remainders of the former ink product.
3. Flush out the whole ink supply system with cleaner offered by the previous ink supplier. Then flush out the whole system again with our cleaner.
4. Make the ink tanks dried before recharge WER inks.
5. After recharge WER inks into ink tanks and set those tanks properly in ink supply system, you can start a trial print.
Under the new economic environment, the textile industry will enter a short process, digital production. Nowadays, more and more use of wide format inkjet printing dyeing way to produce. Advantages of inkjet printing methods are: omit the traditional printing plate-making process and shorten the process and reduce costs; reduce waste environmentally friendly dyes obtained; digital images easy to design innovative and flexible small batch production and other traditional printing methods unparalleled advantage. For a long time, be able to provide digital printing inks international companies are foreign companies. Hongsam enterprise founded from the beginning, it will be digital printing inkjet products to develop as a major product. Domestic Solvent ink for konica series decade ago began to develop, is gradually replacing foreign products, applied to more and more into the production inkjet printing.