Xaar 382 Solvent Printing Ink for Digital Printer Use
|FOB Price:||US $120 / liter|
|Min. Order:||10 liter|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 liter||US $120/ liter|
|Production Capacity:||2400 Tons/Year|
|Transport Package:||Kraft Paper Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union, Escrow, Cash|
- Type: Solvent Based Ink
- Ink Drying: Penetration Drying
- Component: Filler
- Trademark: WER
- Origin: Made in China
- Printing Type: Digital Printing
- Performance: Dry
- Color: Cmyk
- Specification: ISO9001-2000
- HS Code: 32159090
As an experienced solvent ink manufacturer and supplier in China, our company provides a vast range of products, including eco solvent ink, water based dye/pigment ink, LED UV curable ink, mercury UV curable ink, DTG ink and sublimation ink, among others
1. Can help you to finish substantial task and the picture can be printed out as expected
2. By survey shows that WER SK4 ink for weathering resistance is better than other brand's under the same condition
3. The most competitive price will gain more orders from your customers
4. Environmental protection type is no odor and no poison can preserve environment.
5. It can meet your selected media demand with large compatible capacity
6. It can support all kinds of RIP version software, and specialized persons can offer you all kinds of ICC profiles and can meet your different media's demand scheme.
Vibrant, brilliant colors
Excellent color gamut
Color and density consistency between different batches
Good outdoor durability.
Minimum maintenance whether the printer is in use or idle
No clogged nozzles thus ensuring better print quality
Less wear on the print heads
Suitable for the followings Solvent-based printers
large format printers with Seiko/Spt255 35pl print head
large format printers with Seiko/Spt255 12pl print head
large format printers with Seiko/Spt510 50pl print head
large format printers with Seiko/Spt510 35pl print head
large format printers with Seiko/Spt508GS 36pl print head
large format printers with Seiko/Spt1020 35pl print head
large format printers with Seiko/Spt1020 12pl print head
flush out the whole ink supply system and print-heads with cleaners of our brand.
3. Check firstly if there is air in ink reservoir when losing nozzles happened. Discharge air out off ink reservoir if needed. Regularly clean-up on the sponge in ink reservoir is recommended for the purpose of lowering the chances of "nozzle clogging".
4. Even if the printers are possibly not to be operatedPhysical parameters
Flash point: 62 centigrade
Filter precision: <0.2micron
Surface tension: 24-36Mn/m
Optical density: >1.3
Particle Size: < 0.2 u
Light-fastness: 7 ~ 8
The type of Seiko solvent ink has better chroma luminance and color saturation
It can flow out of the print head smoothly, the viscosity will change to a small extent as the temperature alters. When being used, the product will not have discontinuous problem or clog the print head
It may corrode the print head in a lower degree and has exceptional stability in respect of intermittent printing, long-term storage as well as printing at either high or low temperatures
The light fastness of the pigment contained in the solvent ink is at 7 to 8 level. Accordingly, the product is excellently sun-proof. Furthermore, on the print media, it has the ability to resist water, scraping and grinding.
Our product has little odor, no pollution to environment and no damage to human body. Thus, it is truly eco friendly.
The print media can be applied to include photo paper, pvc foam board, car sticker and flex banner
The packaging method is available in three types, 1liter/bottle, 4 liters/bottle and 5 liters/barrel
The shelf life lasts 12 months at least. When stored, the product should be sealed and put in environments that are light-proof and have normal atmospheric temperatures
Attention should be paid to the fact that this type of solvent ink is not compatible with other kinds of products. As a result, before putting the solvent based ink into the print head, the operator should first well cleaning up the ink tube and print head with the cleaning solution
Key points on using WER inks
1. Follow our instructions/using suggestions to flush out the whole ink supply system with our cleaner before using WER inks for the first time.
2. Before changing WER inks with other brands to products, you are suggested to for a long period of time, try to turn on and run them at least once a week to ensure the clearance of ink paths and print-heads
Precautions before changing to WER ink
1. Make sure the equipment/printer runs properly under normal working conditions.
2. Completely discharge remainders of the former ink product.
3. Flush out the whole ink supply system with cleaner offered by the previous ink supplier. Then flush out the whole system again with our cleaner.
4. Make the ink tanks dried before recharge WER inks.
5. After recharge WER inks into ink tanks and set those tanks properly in ink supply system, you can start a trial print.